YakuMure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapped in the Forest of death(private only Ayu and Koutos)

2 posters

Go down

Trapped in the Forest of death(private only Ayu and Koutos) Empty Trapped in the Forest of death(private only Ayu and Koutos)

Post by AeroPhoenix Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:51 pm

Koutos sits on a tree branch high up from the ground wondering why he accepted this mission,no amount of money is worth all the torment that he faced that day getting at least into the middle of the wide and dark forest.Who is this girl that Koutos was to find here,they gave him nothing but a picture and a name."Ayu"Koutos said to himself as he looked at the picture.
He felt something came over him it was as if the forest was talking to him.
His powers were gone,all of them.Why did this happen he thought why now.Without his powers he had no chance of getting off the branch.He layed there taking a nap with the picture on him.
As he slept a small wind kicked in and blew the picture a way.
AeroPhoenix
AeroPhoenix
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male
Number of posts : 1021
Job/hobbies : ...
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Back to top Go down

Trapped in the Forest of death(private only Ayu and Koutos) Empty Re: Trapped in the Forest of death(private only Ayu and Koutos)

Post by Ayu Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:12 pm

The leaves were blowing in the wind, the shadows of the night covered the land; All was tranquil and peaceful. It was the perfect time to do some training. A girl of about fifteen was swiftly running through trees, and as she jumped, her foot landed on a branch, and kept her momentum going. Her speed made her look like a red blur, as she continued to traverse the tree branches in front of her.

She took a final leap towards a fairly high branch and saw something flying towards her direction. It was coming closer and closer and 'Smack!' something flew into her face. It caused her to lose balance and she fell down with a loud, 'Thud!'

"Ouch!" yelled Ayu, laying on the cold grounds. She slowly sat up and winced a bit before scratching the back of her head. She looked up at the high branch.. it was really quite a long fall and of course very painful. She saw something flutter down to her till it landed on her head. She looked up at it with an annoyed look on her face and quickly snatched it from her head and looked at it. It looked like a picture of her, "w-what is this?" said Ayu to herself.
Ayu
Ayu

Female
Number of posts : 18
Job/hobbies : Drawing
Registration date : 2008-02-16

http://www.myspace.com/nekoumbreon

Back to top Go down

Trapped in the Forest of death(private only Ayu and Koutos) Empty Re: Trapped in the Forest of death(private only Ayu and Koutos)

Post by AeroPhoenix Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:28 am

The loud noise made Koutos suddenly wake up from his sleep,he still had no powers.He assumed there was someone there that could help him.He looked down but with everything in the way he could not see the girl he had just heard,maybe the forest had gotten her,it seemed that it had already caught him.He yelled"Someone help!,up here!"
waiting for help he thought,
'No one comes to this forest,those people told me,that only Ayu would be here' he assured hinself.
Is it that girl he was to capture that was his only chance in life.
Wondering that he soon noticed the picture was gone but he had no worry's,he had already memorized it and the chances of it ever getting to the girl are feeble.
AeroPhoenix
AeroPhoenix
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayu Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:51 pm

Ayu glared at the picture before stuffing it into her pocket. "Probably those weirdos looking for me again or some pervert..." [sorry about that xD] she muttered to herself in an annoyed tone. She was about to get ready to get up and leave when she heard a sudden cry for help. She glanced back into the forest and scanned around.

Nothing but the pure black darkness surrounding the area. The only light shown was the moon and the stars themselves. She groaned in annoyance by the fact that she had to go back into the forest. But what if it was a lost child? or someone injured? she had no choice but to go back but why would anyone come here? she asked herself.

She had only seen several visitors but none were welcomed. She growled in fury and jumped up onto a nearby branch and again began leaping swiftly from tree to tree, scanning around the area.
Ayu
Ayu

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AeroPhoenix Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:24 pm

Koutos saw her no so far away and noticed it was that girl"Ayu"He said quietly as he saw her coming closer and closer.'Well if she docent know I'm a mercenary that wants to capture her it wont hurt her."Here!,over here!.I cant get down,a little help please"
AeroPhoenix
AeroPhoenix
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayu Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:13 pm

Ayu stopped when she heard his voice nearby, "Oh there he is..." she started leaping towards his direction but right when she was about to get another final leap. Something got caught on one of the branches which seemed to look like her belt. It dragged her back and now she was dangling from one of the branches near the boy. She had a angry look on her face. "Grr... these stupid branches" she growled.
Ayu
Ayu

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AeroPhoenix Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:16 pm

Koutos looked at her then heard something behind him,he looked back quickly but he noticed nothing.When he looked back at Ayu to see her untangling her self when he felt a prickly vine wrap itself around his ankle reaching up his leg.After he let out a low shriek it pulled him down.
AeroPhoenix
AeroPhoenix
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayu Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:14 pm

As soon as she saw him get pulled away she quickly untangled herself and dropped herself on a close branch. She didn't know what had grabbed him. Was it the tree moving all by itself? Well whatever she thought as she went after him. She unsheathed her sword and readied herself.

OOC; sorry for my late reply
Ayu
Ayu

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AeroPhoenix Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:43 pm

As the violent vine pulled him down branch after branch was hitting him,it wasnt a very pleasant feeling but it slowed the vine down.
He began to concentrate on his hands,trying to grow claws he fails and continues to fall.The blow might kill him,he dosent know if his healing abilities would work...

(I sooo sorry I took the longest to reply...)
AeroPhoenix
AeroPhoenix
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down