YakuMure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Komadori VS Maikeru

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Komadori VS Maikeru - Page 2 Empty Re: Komadori VS Maikeru

Post by AeroPhoenix Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:34 am

Koutos moved forward attempting to get away from the attack he anticipated in the last second but something went over him.He's realized he's been wasting too much magic without caution.He was slashed on his back and the blood was noticeable all over the floor.He fell to his knees noticing that soon he will not have enough power to withstand and this battle.A massive crystal wall appeared between Maikeru and Koutos witch became thicker and thicker.Some crystal from under ground came up and indulged Koutos and took him away it was at an fast speed and was not noticeable.To make it less noticeable Koutos hid his scent,aura,trail,etc and left an illusion of him self to deliver a message.All the crystals that were at the battle field began to glow and then they completely broke apart into thousands of shards.The illusion of Koutos said"This battle was not worth all the lives lost today by your hands,although I would Cary out our battle I cannot,I was running dangerously low on power,farewell"then it instantly vanished.
AeroPhoenix
AeroPhoenix
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male
Number of posts : 1021
Job/hobbies : ...
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Back to top Go down

Komadori VS Maikeru - Page 2 Empty Re: Komadori VS Maikeru

Post by Youkai Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:22 pm

" damn it not again." dropping down to one knee placed his sword on the ground and cought up blood." your lucky im at my limit or else i would follow you. but til next time." disappearing into thin air as if he was never there.
Youkai
Youkai
Staff
Staff

Male
Number of posts : 537
Job/hobbies : hanging out with friends, taking naps and watching anime
Registration date : 2008-05-05

http://watazone.megabb.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2