YakuMure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creativity Tools, Including A Random Paragraph Generator!

2 posters

Go down

Creativity Tools, Including A Random Paragraph Generator! Empty Creativity Tools, Including A Random Paragraph Generator!

Post by AeroPhoenix Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:43 pm

Click here to check out Creativity Tools

Recently Ive found this to be a major helper in my roleplays, its amazing what comes up and even more amazing what you make out of it when your trying to fit it to what you have in mind. Me and Youkai were really exieted about this superf , well I was but he was pleased I could tell flappy . Cant think of anything to write? Try this out! Can think of something to write? Try it out anyway! ^_^ Im so elated that this exists stripy . Its like a creativity potion Hugmilk.

Get the generator to say anything interesting? What is it and what did you think?

Welcome to Creativity Tools
This is a collection of tools that will help get your creative juices flowing. Whether you want to solve a business problem, conquer writer's block, name your new puppy, or just have a good laugh, you've come to the right place!

What Tools Are Available?
There are currently three categories of tools at this site:

Brainstorming
This tool guides you through a brainstorming session. You may want to use this tool if you have a specific objective in mind.

Random Generators
These tools will generate random words, sentences, or paragraphs. You may want to use the generators to help you in your own approach to brainstorming. You can also use the sentence and paragraph generators if your tastes in comedy lean toward the absurd.

Name Finder
This tool will help you come up with an original name for your fictional character, new pet, or potted palm.

Is There Anything Else I Should Know?
Only this: Although I've tried to ensure there are no offensive words in the database, there is a possibility that you may interpret some of the randomly generated words and sentences to be objectionable. If you are easily offended, please do not use these tools.

Last edited by AeroPhoenix on Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
AeroPhoenix
AeroPhoenix
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male
Number of posts : 1021
Job/hobbies : ...
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Back to top Go down

Creativity Tools, Including A Random Paragraph Generator! Empty Re: Creativity Tools, Including A Random Paragraph Generator!

Post by Youkai Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:56 am

Oh is this the site that we went to and started discussing the're real meaning? o_0
Youkai
Youkai
Staff
Staff

Male
Number of posts : 537
Job/hobbies : hanging out with friends, taking naps and watching anime
Registration date : 2008-05-05

http://watazone.megabb.com

Back to top Go down

Creativity Tools, Including A Random Paragraph Generator! Empty Re: Creativity Tools, Including A Random Paragraph Generator!

Post by AeroPhoenix Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:15 pm

Yup yup, I'm itching to use it again, gonna go now! ^_^
What did you think of it, are you planning to use it anymore?
AeroPhoenix
AeroPhoenix
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkai Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:40 pm

Nope. Not unless we meet up again for it. dunno matters of opinion and all that jazz
Youkai
Youkai
Staff
Staff

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkai Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:53 pm

hmm i wonder how many people with use that word translator thing
Youkai
Youkai
Staff
Staff

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AeroPhoenix Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:59 pm

Yea me too, Im sure allot do.
AeroPhoenix
AeroPhoenix
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkai Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:02 pm

Not likely. but meh dunno
Youkai
Youkai
Staff
Staff

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down